Sunday, July 03, 2005

Personal Growth

Last Saturday I sat down with a Narker to do a personal Mission-Vision exercise. He is currently developing his material for a blossoming executive coaching consultancy and he decided that I would make the perfect guinea pig.

Lucky me. ;-)

For homework, he had me dig up my old M-V that I'd completed in a course a couple of years back, and lo and behold my goals were the same!

A healthy relationship with my (then fiance, now wife) Rina.
A loving family.
A financial growth engine.
Be an instigator of social change.
A legacy.

and

A collection of SL class Benzes.

*sigh*

I wonder if Gandhi secretly loved fast cars?

Any hoo, through the course of the exercise the recurring theme that was unearthed was my desire to do Family Counseling. Strange that a child from a broken home would be so eager to impart family building techniques. Or maybe, who better?

More prayer and reflection needed. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang i miss my benz.

might end up selling the CE also.. no time to fix it.

pass by that street of metro walk (meralco avenue?) and go all the way past the flyover to the stoplight where you turn left to valle verde country club. theres a used car lot with a couple SLs a 50's benz limo and some other benz beauties...

-Jay

6:25 PM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

thanks for the "plug"
haha i just want to say it was a very rewarding session for me as well (lucky me)

A collection of SL class Benzes.

Oprah says: "there's no such thing as unrealistic dreams, just unrealistic deadlines."

When's our next session? :)
Email me when you have time to meet up again :)

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home