Monday, June 06, 2005

Go with God

In the middle of a gaming session with Pepper, I caught a Sametime message blinking on my Startbar.

Hi Simon! I assume you already know about Laura. Her body was found already. Let's pray for her soul. =(

I was floored.

she was with some friends ina river
and it had been raining a lot
and suddenly a wave ... don't know how to say it in English
well... she drowned (I hope I spelled that ok)
she was missing and we were hoping she was alive
but the red bross just found her body
bross=cross


I would not have noticed the typo anyway, my mind was already a million miles away.
Too soon, too young.

The Laura I know is a spritely girl with beautiful hazel eyes, and a personality that would make a Roman gladiator look kitten-like. Laura is full of fire, spark and energy!

Alas, snuffed out by the waters of the river.

You are in my prayers Laura, may your journey be led by angels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home